I arrived in London in the bleak wintery month of Janury 2003. It was to have been the start of a new adventure. An adventure to last for two years or so before I moved on to another country, another experience. I loved living in different countries ,,, exploring different cultures, food and making new friends. The plan was to move on to the U.S., then perhap South America, Africa … and more. Unfortunately, I never left ……
- Brexit: Why are we more concerned about the rights of EU nationals than those of Britons in Europe?
- Who forced 12-year-old Prince Harry to walk behind Princess Diana’s coffin? The Royal Family? Think again.
- My five-year-old daughter and our 11-month-old puppy
- UK elections: No one has won. Really? The people have won!
- After 10 years of marriage, still battling with husband over room temperature!
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31