- Brexit: Why are we more concerned about the rights of EU nationals than those of Britons in Europe?
- Who forced 12-year-old Prince Harry to walk behind Princess Diana’s coffin? The Royal Family? Think again.
- My five-year-old daughter and our 11-month-old puppy
- UK elections: No one has won. Really? The people have won!
- After 10 years of marriage, still battling with husband over room temperature!
June 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Home life
I must have been mad. Actually, let’s be honest. I was mad. How could I, a career woman, an adult with brains, agree to take on an 8-week old puppy with a four-year-old daughter at home? Well, mad and STUPID … Continue reading
I STILL remember the day I first arrived in London. It was Jan 4, 2003, in a cold, wintry evening. My best friend during the first few months was the radiator, until I discovered the joys of an electric blanket. … Continue reading