- Brexit: Why are we more concerned about the rights of EU nationals than those of Britons in Europe?
- Who forced 12-year-old Prince Harry to walk behind Princess Diana’s coffin? The Royal Family? Think again.
- My five-year-old daughter and our 11-month-old puppy
- UK elections: No one has won. Really? The people have won!
- After 10 years of marriage, still battling with husband over room temperature!
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Author Archives: Lost Soul
Seriously, this is a joke right? Perhaps it was misreported? European Commission head Jean Claude-Juncker rebuffs olive branch offered by British Prime Minister Theresa May when she gave an assurance to protect the rights of EU citizens living in the … Continue reading
Who forced 12-year-old Prince Harry to walk behind Princess Diana’s coffin? The Royal Family? Think again.
Forced to walk behind his mother’s coffin Like most people around the world, I was shocked when Diana, Princess of Wales was killed in a car crash in 1997. What a waste of life! I felt sorry for her two … Continue reading
I must have been mad. Actually, let’s be honest. I was mad. How could I, a career woman, an adult with brains, agree to take on an 8-week old puppy with a four-year-old daughter at home? Well, mad and STUPID … Continue reading
The results are out. ‘Hung Parliament’ newspaper headlines scream on Friday morning. ‘No one won’, claims political pundits. Oh come on now. No one won? Think again. The people and democracy won. Hands down. I am a bit miffed with … Continue reading
I STILL remember the day I first arrived in London. It was Jan 4, 2003, in a cold, wintry evening. My best friend during the first few months was the radiator, until I discovered the joys of an electric blanket. … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!